Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A little about myself

All of you who visit, consider yourselves tagged. Link to the person that tagged you 2)list the rules on your blog 3) Share six things/habits/quirks about yourself 4)Let people know they have been tagged, by leaving them a comment on their blog.

#1 My goal is to go to Europe someday. I have loved Art throughout my life, and I would love to go back to school for Art History and be able to go to Europe and see it all in person.

#2 I wish I was a ballerina. My dream is to be a ballerina, I love watching it, and wish it was me up there.

#3 Toothpaste. I can't use any toothpaste but Crest, and if it gets on the counter I have to have by husband clean it up, it grosses me out!

#4 I love small dogs. I cannot wait for the day I can get my Pomeranian!

#5 I have weird allergies. I am allergic to most vegetables and fruits. I feel like I should be in a bubble sometimes.

#6 I am not that big of a thrill seeker. I hate tubing behind a boat, and my husband doesn't know this but when he takes me out on the 4-wheeler, I am freaked out the entire time. I know he loves it so I just bite my tongue and maybe someday I'll learn to love it as much as him.

2 comments:

Moke said...

That is so funny about the thrill seeker thing. I am totally the opposite way. I love roller coaster rides and stuff like that. I also love Pomeranians. I told Scott that I wouldn't mind having one and he shot that idea down. He doesn't like small dogs. Maybe we should go to Europe together someday because that is my life long goal too. I could spend all day just fantasizing about it, and I wish I could just go and make it all come true! Keep me posted with the job hunting and everything else thats going on!

Moke said...

Hey! I hope your Easter was fun! I feel the same way about getting used to things that your husband likes. Scott is really big into animals and can spend hours and hours outside messing with all of his animals. It kind of bugs me because I would rather him spending time with me, but thats what he likes and thats what keeps him happy, so I just better get used to it. So good luck on the job searching! have you had any interviews? Well it's nice talking to you.