Wednesday, May 14, 2008

3 THINGS

THE RULES: Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts.Tag 6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.3


Joys:
1. I love spending time with family, when we all go fishing together is the best!
2. I love candy! I am like a little girl, give me some and there is a smile on my face :)
3. I love spending time with Jon, just finding something for us to do is the challenge.

Fears:
1. I am scared of water recreation, I hate tubing and being on a jet ski . . . aaaa!
2. I am scared of tarantulas, I can't even see them on the T.V.
3. I am scared of not being a good wife.

Goals:
1. I have a goal to read more books.
2. To keep my husband from looking at trucks everyday!
3. To become more adventurous, and daring.

Obsessions/Collection:
1. I am obsessed with Twilight, and anything and everything to do with it. you have no idea.
2. I am obsessed with disinfecting. I disinfect everything many times a day!
3. I am obsessed with deserts, if I could I would eat them for every meal.

3 Random Surprising Facts:
1. I want a Scion T.C. I wanna go fast!
2. I love watching Family Guy, wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man!
3. I wish I could still get dressed up and go to prom, maybe I should be a princess!


No comments: