In other news, Jon bought a Harley! I never thought that I would let him buy a motorcycle but it is so much fun! And hey, it gets great gas mileage!

Jon and I went and saw Batman the other day, and while I was sitting through the previews Twilight came on! I was so excited! Let me tell you, Twilight on the big screen beats everything. Trust me.
Well, thats about all the news. I'll update later when I get a chance again.





3 comments:
No way he bought a Motorcycle?!! I am jealous and I know Scott would be too! I can't wait for twilight to come to theaters. I still need to read the 3rd book. Oh by the way Rachel is moving to salt lake, and Kristi is going to Grad school. So I am going to be all by myself! any way talk to you later
Well, I don't really know Ogden very well I have only been here a year. I know there are places in the apartments we live in, but the contract is for a year, and then it is a month by month deal. I will ask around to see what we can come up with.
Post a Comment