Friday, October 24, 2008

The Biggest Little City

Well we are back in good ol' Nevada. Jon's working at Reno Toyota and I'm working at Bed, Bath, and Beyond again. With our jobs and our little Maggie we are staying pretty busy. I am very excited to be here through the holidays, all though I probably won't get much time off to enjoy them.

My mother, sister and her husband are all in Vermont this week visiting family. Luck, I know. She kept sending me pictures of the coast when they went up to Maine, made me even more jealous.

I am updating our blog cause I haven't had access to the internet in a long time and it needed it bad. And I notice the picture I have up of me and Jon is REALLY old and doesn't have Maggie in it! So I think we are going to head to Fallon this weekend and see if Mom can take some new ones. All though I need my hair cut BAD so I want to do that before we take them, there is never enough time for anything anymore.




Oh, and HELLO! Can't stop without mentioning how close it is coming!
And the soundtrack comes out soon and has so many good songs on it, can't wait!
On the poster is says Nothing will Be the same, isn't that so true.

2 comments:

CaTina said...

Thank You. Good to see your both doing well.

Moke said...

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!!! I can't wait to see the movie! Rachel and I have already bought our tickets! I wish you were still here to come see it with us! Oh and I love the new blog look!