Friday, November 07, 2008

The Week

Well, this week went good. I am sick of having Twilight dreams though! Almost every night, its driving me insane! I just worked this week and left my puppy home alone :( I had yesterday off so I got my apartment clean, it was so dirty! Now it is pretty spotless :) I am in Fernley today so I get to go on the internet and blog, and look up the new Decode video. Yay! I am glad Paramore did a song for the soundtrack, Hayley Williams can sing so well! Maybe I should stop looking up Twilight stuff then the dreams will go away. hmmmm

We aren't heading into Fallon this weekend, we are TRYING to save some money and using that much gas just isn't smart, and its good for us to be on our own.
I was thinking today about how after Jon is done with school, I will have to live in Reno, never living far away again! I don't know if I am going to like that, I like living in far away places. Maybe we should have joined the military. lol

2 comments:

Moke said...

Ha ha ha! Maybe it's a sign that you need to write a book based on your dreams?! I have only had a couple dreams about the books. I am so excited to be among millions of Twilight fans thursday at midnight! It is going to be so fun. You and I will have to take pictures and then post them and share them with each other!

CaTina said...

You are such a nerd!!! I don't know how I feel about Baby Bump Pictures...but maybe just one, haha.