Well, life around here has been pretty mellow, nothing too exciting has happened. I was supposed to start work this week, but they forgot to put me on the schedule (lame) so next week I will start.
I finally went and got Jon's books yesterday, I don't even want to talk about the price of them all, it was ridiculous though and we aren't even done yet.
We went home this last weekend to visit, Maggie enjoyed it the most I think. She loves everyone and seeing them makes her so happy! She just sleeps the most of the day here cause she doesn't have anything to do or anyone to constantly play with like she does back home, I feel bad for her. But today I think we are going to walk down to the park, we have yet to find a dog park here, we have looked it up numerous time but can never actually find it, its weird.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment