Tuesday, February 03, 2009

AHHHH!

Well, last night was quite the adventure. I got home from work and once we finally decided what to have for dinner Jon said he would cook it, so I laid on the couch and relaxed. Pretty soon the apartment was starting to fill with smoke! We turned the fan on but it wasn't working, and we opened all the windows and it still wasn't working! Then the FIRE ALARM went off in our building!!! How embarasing, luckily no one knew it was us.


Turns out, instead of the corn, the oil got turned up to high! Our dinner was smoking everywhere!


So once things got settled down and the fire alarm finally got turned off (about 15 minutes later) he decided to just put our stakes into the oven with our potatoes.


Once everything was done, we were sitting down eating our dinner, which wasn't as good as it was supposed to be, and then we hear this CRACK! We look and the pan that we had cooked our steaks in had completely shattered!

After this occured, we decided to just get out of the apartment. At least before anything else happens. We spoiled ourselves to some yummy icecream from Baskin Robins (I haven't eaten there in FOREVER!)

While we were out we found a $3 movie theater we didn't know existed, and guess what is playing there among the many movies, thats right Twilight! I think I might just have to go see it.

No comments: