Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Its raining, its pouring...

Well, it has been quite an eventful month.
We are almost home for about another 3 weeks, which I am getting more and more excited about. May will be a very busy month.
We have had about 24 hours of rain here, and once in a while snow. I don't know what is going on with that. I really don't mind the raid though, its peaceful.
I am watching America Idol right now, and I really like Chris and Danny last night. I think this was a good theme they picked this week.
All though my first choice of reality show to watch is Dancing with the Stars, it is just so much more interesting. And since my girl Holly is long gone, I am favoring Melissa now. I didn't watch the Bachelor but she is so much fun to watch one the show.
Well, tomorrow is another day, we will see what the weather brings.

1 comment:

CaTina said...

yay! we can't wait!