Jon and I went and saw New Moon last night!
We just stayed in Fallon this time, and I figured it wouldn't be that crowded, but geesh! We were in the line all the way out side, and by the time we got to the ticket counter, there were only 3 seats left! We were told they weren't together, but Jon decided we should try it anyways, and good thing he did! There were two seat back row center! How lucky were we.
I loved the movie, I think they did a great job. I was told by someone who shall not be named that Twilight was better, ummm I think NOT! Of course, the books will never mount up to the movies, but I really liked it, and will probably go see it again with my sister next week. I think I saw Twilight about 6 times when it was in theaters, I don't think I will make it quite that far but I'll go for 2. I am very glad that I decided to read all of the Twilight books, or else I would be in such suspense to see what happens.
June of next year will be a vampire overload! Eclipse will be coming out and also the third season of True Blood. I will get my fix to last me a long time, well maybe just a while.





No comments:
Post a Comment