Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Wonderland?

My white Christmas came early, and didn't last, yes there is technically still snow on the ground but nothing fresh, so its all brown snow. Last night I got a glimpse of my Christmas last year in Utah, HUGE silver dollar size flakes were falling for about 10-15 minutes. I soaked in every second of it.
Weather.com is predicting a 30% chance of snow at 11:00 (in an hour.) Currently the sun is shining and there are barely any clouds in the sky. I'm not holding my breath. My white Christmas probably won't be happening this year.

Jon did some work in Elko and bought me a digital camera! It didn't come with a battery charger so I have one on order, but once I get it all charged up I will be adding more pictures onto here, it will be nice to have a camera I can take everywhere with me.

Wednesday night is Christmas with my family, then its off to Lovelock Thursday and then again on Friday. Maggie will be going with us Thursday, I hope she behaves herself. I will have to bring her tennis ball (her favorite toy) just so she has something to be entertained with.





SIGNATURE

No comments: