I got a job! Shocking, I know. I am employed at the Dollar Tree here in town. It on'y part time, but I was hired on about two weeks ago, and had a bunch of paperwork to fill out and I haven't worked a day yet. It is frustrating, but I keep focusing on the fact that at least I have something, even if its a little something.
I babysat, or doggy sat my BFF's little chihuaua Sophie, she is so cute and was in LOVE with my dad. :)

Jon and I are trying to get healthier, so during the one week of sunshine and warm weather, we took advantage and went on a hike up at Grimes Point, I think Maggie loved it the most. There was a sign that said they wanted you to leash your dog, but honestly if your dog isn't a problem do, and won't run away and terrorize people, I don't see the point. Maggie pretty much stayed by us the whole time, and if she was on a leash, she wouldn't have had nearly as much fun.
Also during that week of sunshine Jon and I went target shooting my dad's 22. I can say I need some practice, but I'm getting better. My goal is to beat the boys :) someday.







No comments:
Post a Comment