Sunday, June 13, 2010

...

I LOVE Orange Fanta, almost more than candy sometimes. I asked my husband if he could go get me one, and he came back with a whole case! Ice cold orange Fanta in a can... delicious



This poor dog is hurt :( :( it was horrible last night seeing her hurt... she was playing catch with her favorite outside toy, her Frisbee, and she either stepped on something or stepped wrong because ever since then she hasn't been using her back foot. She will let Jon pull on it, push on it, and gently squeeze it but once she gets down she won't put any pressure on it! I've been Googling and Googling all night and all day and all I can find is that maybe she pulled a muscle or a tendon. If she isn't better in the next few day we will have to take her into a vet. She doesn't wimper, she just lays there not wanting to do anything. I hope its nothing serious. SHE IS MY BABY!


SIGNATURE3

No comments: