I have been noticing a change lately. In my appetite, in my lifestyle, and even in my attitude. I've become addicted, or even more addicted to watching Martha Stewart and no matter what we have, I have GREAT ideas for the baby's room. I've been in the crafting mood like crazy, but I just never have the resources to do anything. Luckily my mom took me to Reno last weekend to go to craft fair so I could get a few things and even more ideas!
Work, well work has become insignificant to me. I've pretty much lost the will to go, I still do don't get me wrong. But the little, microscopic hours I get schedule have become annoying. I don't even want to think about the holiday season coming up. I dream of walking in and just quitting! Someday that will be reality, but not now.
I had a doctors appointment yesterday, and everything seems to be going good! I kept getting asked by everyone it seemed like, if I was feeling the baby move. I mean, HELLO? I don't know? First baby here, how am I supposed to know what it feels like!? Next month the ultrasound is scheduled! I've pretty much gotten mixed responses of what everyone thinks we are going to have, and I have no idea so it definitely will be a big surprise either way! It is going to take forever to get here...





No comments:
Post a Comment