Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jeffrey update

My goal is to update my blog at least once a week. Well, here I go!

I need to update what is going on in our lives, but I wouldn't take up much room. And Jeffrey is a whole part of our life now so I figure he is more interesting.

He started giggling! At first Grandma Susan was the only one that could get him to start to do it, but I finally got him full on laughing. It was the best thing ever.
He is doing better on tummy time, he will stay there for a while now before he starts to get mad. I'm hoping he will like being on his tummy so he will start rolling over!
We went to the pool with cousin Zachary, he didn't get in because I think he's still a little too little but it was fun anyways.
Im excited for his 4 month check up with the doctor so I can see how well he is growing, and maybe start him on rice cereal! That will be fun.
Oh, and he looks just like his daddy! I'm waiting too see what part of me is in there.

I was looking at pictures of my little Jeffrey when he was born, and almost got teary eyed. It wasn't even that long ago! I'm a sap.




No comments: