Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally

Well, the internet at our apartment hasn't been working so since I am in Fallon this weekend I thought I'd update.
We went fishing for Memorial Day, and Maggie was having a ball! Jon and I were pretty far apart trying to see who would catch the first fish (he did and the only one at that) and Maggie was just loving running back and forth between us. We bought a rope to tie her up and we didn't even need to use it!
Once we caught the fish and put it on the string we let it close to Maggie so see what she would do. We thought she would be scared of it, but she just played with it. It was so cute.
Jon with his catch of the day
Me trying to get Maggie to go in the water (she did eventually)


1 comment:

Moke said...

Awww how cute! I want a little puppy. I like how she just carefully paws at it! I haven't talked to you in a while. Sounds like your internet is the same as mine and Scotts at our apartment! Well tell Jon congrats on the catch of the day!