Monday, December 08, 2008

Weekend Fun

Well, Saturday was Jon's birthday and so I took that day off of work (which I really needed) and we just hung around town. His friend Matt came up and they went longboarding around town, then is cousin Ryan joined us and we went on the swing! I had done it before, but a long time ago so when they asked me if I would do I just said yes not really thinking about it, and then on our way up is when it really hit me what I was doing. I FREAKED! The lady let us go twice cause it was Jon's birthday but I got off after the first one. No way.

We went to Fallon yesterday for a little bit, I wanted to pick up our Christmas stuff so we could get our apartment all decorated but when we got home back to Reno, I was missing Jon's stocking (which is the first thing that goes up) I couldn't find nail to hang up my mirror, and when I plugged in our little Christmas tree only half the lights were on. I was so angry! Luckily I fixed the tree, but other than that not much got put up :(

While I am at work here, I am trying to find a site where the system will let me watch Twilight. So far, no luck

1 comment:

CaTina said...

Happy B-Day to Jon! Hey how do I get the decode video?