Well, here a little update about what has been going on lately. First of all, our car got broken into and all of our CDs were stolen! Yes, that means my beloved Twilight CD. I was so angry when I saw what had happened, because we are moving out the these apartments in 2 days, and this happens! UGH! Luckily though, they didn't break any windows, just the lock on the drivers side door, and I have a mechanic to fix it!
The robberts obviously weren't looking to get anyting too important though because we had very important papers sitting right on the back seat, and ALL my Twilight books were there too. If they had taken those though, I would have been out for BLOOD!
Our Christmas was good, we got a new COMPUTER! And it will actually work! I am so excited to get it up to Utah, and all hooked up to the internet.
Also, Jon surprised me with a new iPOD Nano! Totally unexpected. But I love it!
I will get some pictures up when we get the internet and all settled up in Utah, which we are moving to on Saturday, time has just flown I can't even believe it is here already.
More to come once the move happens!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh man, I would have been so mad about the break in too. Stupid people! But thats good they didn't get any of the books! I love it when husbands give surprises. That is good you have. Good luck on the move, and I will see you when you get here!
Post a Comment