Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Family




Since everyone around me seems to be expanding their families, I thought I would post a picture of my baby!
(don't mind the crappy blurry-ness)
P.S. I found this cute new site for layouts! LOVE IT!



3 comments:

Moke said...

Well my P90X workout is awesome. It's like a mixture of everything. Karate, Yoga, Arms and Legs, Back and Ab ripper X, Stretching. I really like it. It is a set of 13 DVD's and then you follow a schedule of workouts. You should definitely do it!

Moke said...

No my brother actually gave me his copy for Christmas. You have to order it, like online. It's expensive unless you can find it on amazon or someplace like that

CaTina said...

aww bee are you baby hungry? hahaha just kidding. when you get back you can come visit my BABY whenever you like. :) i know I am a bum and still haven't posted anything!