Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snowboarding!

I wish I had pictures for proof, but ever since we got back from Nevada it has been snowing! Today after work, Jon thought it would be a good idea to go to this one place that has a hill and teach me to snowboard. Of course I was a little sceptical about the size of this "hill" because Jon tends to under exaggerate. But when we got there, it seemed ok, and I did pretty well! I still have to get used to going fast, I don't really like that part. Maggie also had fun, she just ran up the hill, down the hill, up the hill down the hill. Plus the snow was deeper than her so that was funny.

2 comments:

Moke said...

Sorry I didn't text back, but yeah the W2's have been mailed out. We didn't receive it in the office so you should be getting it in the mail.

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.