Sunday, March 29, 2009

Its Spring! No, wait its Winter

Well, Spring conditions didn't last very long. Today we are living in snow once again. It doesn't really bother me, because when the weather is the same everyday, its gets kind of boring so the change is good.
Jon and I only have about 5 weeks left here in Utah, and I am SO ready! Living so far away from family and friends makes me miss every event. I missed my best friend's baby shower! I was planning on going and ended up not being able to and all day yesterday I was really bumbed.
Twilight came out on DVD! I don't own it yet, but I rented it and watched it and have determined it really isn't as good as the book (nothing ever is) and I hope the next one is better.
Our camera is dead so I don't have any new pictures to put up, but what goes on in my life that is picture worthy really?
I have promised myself that I would stop changing my background and stuff on here as often as I do, its so addicting though! I was bad with my myspace when I had one and I need just let my background stay on here for a while before I change it.. I'm done.

1 comment:

Moke said...

I'd have to disagree with you wanting to change your background so often. I like that you always find something new and cute! I like that you change it. Maybe I need to do it more often. I bet you just can't wait til you are home for good!