I think my countdown timer has sped up! 75 days??? Where has the time gone, I am no where near ready for our little boy to make his appearance. I can't wait to meet him, but I'm still not ready. I guess I better get cracking!
Things are going pretty well lately, I am starting to get over being sick, and I don't think affected the little man at all! He still moves around as often as he can, especially when I am tired and trying to sleep. My eating appetite has gone down, probably because of being sick, but don't let that slow him down, I am going to get my exercise chasing this little one around. I can tell.
We have decided on a good option for a name for him, I just can't push myself to finalize it. There is WAY too much pressure in naming a child, more that I ever thought. We both really like the name, I just keep thinking, what if that isn't what his name is supposed to be?? I also want to keep his name a secret (Jon doesn't understand why.) I'm pretty sure this is going to be his name, but like I said, I just don't think I'll be able to officially decide until I see him, even though we only have one picked out so far. Maybe I'll just leave it up to Jon, let him think about it for a while.





No comments:
Post a Comment