Yesterday at work I had to be a Courtesy Clerk, which for a pregnant woman really isn't the best idea, but hey, they get paid the big bucks to write the schedule right? Well I was on my feet from 9am to about 3. Walking back and forth from the front of the store, to the back, to the front, well you get the picture. About 12:00 hits and man am I starting to feel it, the baby definitely wants me to sit down! I sneak an extra break here and there, but by the time I clocked out, I was ready to sit down, and NEVER get back up again. Which is basically what I've been doing ALL day today since its my day off. I really hope my next week schedule at work is a lot nicer. Tomorrow is an 8 hour day, wish me luck. I think I might be done soon.
32Weeks (just got out of the shower, don't mind my wet hair.)






No comments:
Post a Comment