Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT

Well, from only getting 4 hours of sleep for watching the best movie ever!
I thought the movie was.... AMAZING! Sadly, I do not have an pictures to put up, our camera is super gay and whoever takes a picture it comes out blury and it so big I can't take it anywhere, I hate it. But, Jon and I were at the theater by 11:00 for the 12:01 showing and the line was HUGE! When did people start getting there! Good thing he said we should go that early instead of me just saying we should be there by 11:30. Luckily we got pretty good seats on the side for just the two of us, I think it we were in the middle it would have been so HOT. Jon was already burning up when we got there.
I really noticed that I am 21 and not in high school anymore because, yeah, Edward Cullen is every girls dream guy, but when Dr Carlisle Cullen appeared on screan, I got so Twitterpated! Ugh, what a handsome man. I can't wait to watch the movie again when my sister Candice comes down. Love it!

In other news, Jon and I are heading to Fallon tonight to see his brother Spencer's play. It should be pretty cool, I always like to see people I know on stage. So after I get done working here in Fernley, I have to go back to Reno get to the bang to deposit Jon's check, (he doesn't like direct deposit, weirdo) finish packing and grab the dog and all her stuff (she is spoiled) then get to Fallon and drop the dog off at my parents and head to the Jr. High. Whew, this is going to be crazy. Plus we have to come back tomorrow morning because I have to work. Good thing gas is cheaper now.

Jon and I rented Kung Foo Panda the other night and it was really funny, there was this way awesome quote in it that I just have to share.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present"
Pretty sweet huh?

Well, I am off to "work" lol. Hopefully I will be working in Fernley again sometime so I can continue to update. I hate not having the internet at home. :(

2 comments:

Moke said...

I LOVED IT!!!!! I dreamed about it last night. I don't remember what it was about, but I remember dreaming about it! It was nice! I can't wait til the 2nd one comes out. I am definatly going to buy the movie when it comes out. That is so cute that your dog is spoiled! I want a cute little dog to spoil, and buy cute little things for. Anyway, I still need to finish the 4th book. I have like 100 pages left, so I am sooo close.

Moke said...

It's totally ok, so here it is www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com I didn't know you were coming up here in January?! Heck yes we are going to see it together!!